March 11th, facebook will disable FBML Static application to use on your facebook fan page. In this case, they are replace iframe for adding your fan page tabs. In this post we will show you how to add an iframe tabs to facebook fan pages.
Before you start, you need a domain and hosting. If you don’t have a domain and hosting, we recommend you get it at http://techofsoft.com/hostgator/ because it has 99.9% uptime guarantee.
If you already have it, let’s move on..
- You need to login and go to http://facebook.com/developers/ then click “Set Up New App” button.
- Write your App Name and tic Agree and click “Create App”
- Enter the security check.
- Click on Facebook Integration
- Enter the Canvas Page and Canvas URL.
- Scroll to bottom, enter Tab Name and Tab URL and change Page Tab Type from FBML to IFrame. Then click Save Changes.
- Click on Application Profile Page
- Click Add To My Page
- Choose which page you like to add and click Add To Page and close.
- 10. Now open your FTP program. And upload your design index.php file to your hosting (get filezilla here http://filezilla-project.org/download.php )
- 11. After finish upload you can go to your page and you will see your new tab.
Watch video below if you not clear.
We hope this post will help you to add an iframe tabs to facebook fan page.