Today I will show how to customize your facebook fan page with FBML (Facebook Markup Language). It is easy way to help you to have a great fan page. Before we start, I think all of you already have a fan page. If not, you can refer at how to create a facebook fan page.
Ok, we will start now.
- You have go to you facebook fan page. Type “static fbml” in the search box. Then it will show you Static FBML application page. Just click on it.
- It will take you to the page. Below its photo, you will saw “Add to my page” link. Click it.
- When you click it, it will popup a new window that show all of your page. Just choose the page you like to customize with click the Add To Page button.
- After you click Add to Page button, it will disappear from that window. That’s mean it is added to your page. And just click close button on that window.
- Now go to your fan page and click edit page.
- And click on Apps.
- Find FBML 1 application and click edit settings.
- Click okay button on Edit Static FBML Settings popup.
- Click Go to App.
- Now just add Box Title and FBML box.
- For FBML box, you can create a picture with width size 520 pixels and height is depend to you.
- Or you can go to http://www.facebookpagetemplates.com/ to get the FBML code.
- Or you can get great facebook fan page templates.
Here I also create a video about customize facebook fan page. You can follow the link below to watch it.
So now you have your own customized facebook fan page. The important thing is, try explore the code and edit it if you like an unique template. Have fun..